Application Deadlines and Dates
|Admissions Application Deadline||March 1|
|Financial Aid Application Deadline||March 15|
|Admissions Notification (rolling)||Begins September 15|
|Financial Aid Notification (rolling)||Begins February 15|
|Student Response Deadline||May 1|
|Admissions Application Deadline||December 1|
|Financial Aid Application Deadline||December 1|
|Admissions Notification (rolling)||Begins November 15|
|Financial Aid Notification||two weeks after acceptance|
|Student Response Deadline||December 15|
|Special Programs||Various – see Special Programs page|
Because of limited and selective enrollment opportunities, applications to the following programs are encouraged to consider the following priority deadlines for fall entry:
- Students applying to the occupational therapy program must have all necessary materials submitted by December 15. In addition, an OT admissions interview must be completed by December 15th. OT admissions interviews may be scheduled by calling 717-361-1400.
- Students applying for the 3+3 Doctor of Physical Therapy Program with Thomas Jefferson University, College of Health Professions must submit their completed application and all supporting materials to Elizabethtown College by December 15. Students do not need to apply to Thomas Jefferson.
- Students who are Pennsylvania residents and are interested in applying for the Pre-Medical Primary Care Program with The Pennsylvania State University, College of Medicine must submit their completed application and all supporting materials by December 15.
- Students applying to the Elizabethtown College Honors Program:
- January 15 - Completed Application and Honors Interview preferred deadline
- March 15 - Completed Application and Honors Interview final deadline
- Students applying to the International Business program must submit their completed application and all supporting materials by March 1.
Students intending to major in:
must complete an audition. Contact the Department of Fine and Performing Arts at 717-361-1212 to learn more about audition details.