Meet Your Admission Counselor
Associate Director of Admissions
email@example.com | 717-361-1400
- Focuses on: Tuition exchange officer
- Travel territory: Dauphin, Lebanon and Lancaster Counties in PA. I also review applications for states west of PA and south of DC.
- Favorite place on campus: the Dell.
- Best thing about my job: counseling prospective students and parents through the college search process.
- Favorite tradition on campus: Scholarship and Creative Arts Day.
- Favorite quote: "Be the best that you can be."
More about Debi
"I've been an admissions counselor for almost 20 years. I love Elizabethtown because of its sense of community. My husband is a member of the Elizabethtown faculty, and we have two kids. In my spare time, I help coach the women's volleyball team at the College, which I love. I also enjoy running, and I’ve done eight half-marathons and four marathons. I look forward to working with you in determining if Elizabethtown College is the best fit for you."