Sometimes Big Ideas Need Help
Here, you'll join others who are preparing for lives of service and leadership as citizens of the world. Our environment is designed to foster relationships so you can both share your ideas and absorb the ideas of others. Our students receive individual attention from teacher-scholar faculty, supportive staff, and engaged alumni.
- 90% of full-time faculty server as academic advisors and mentors
- Faculty collaborate with students on research presented at professional conferences and submitted to scholarly journals
- LOW 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio allows personal relationships to evolve
- Average class size of 16 students ensure your ideas, questions, and opinions are heard
- Specially trained upperclassmen called Peer Mentors, provide support throughout your campus experience
ALL of our students are assisted in the development and fulfillment of meaningful educational plans. From first-year counselors, to faculty advisors, to alumni mentors -- everyone here at Elizabethtown College is genuinely dedicated to your success.
Career Services and Graduate School Placement
Career Services helps students with all aspects of the career development process – from career and major selection to implementing post-graduation plans. A career counselor is available to help students explore majors and careers, prepare for graduate school, find internships and full-time employment.