The Business Expo provides an opportunity for high school seniors who are considering majoring in Accounting, Business Administration, International Business or Economics to explore everything Elizabethtown College has to offer.
The program is designed to answer questions students may have, such as:
- Why should I study in a business discipline?
- What jobs and careers are available in different areas of business?
- What field should I major in?
- What makes Elizabethtown's business programs different from others?
- How can I take advantage of all the opportunities and rewards available on campus?
- What type of career or educational opportunities can I look forward to after graduation?
- What courses are required to graduate?
- Will my professors be friendly and helpful?
- What are my options in terms of scholarships, financial aid, and tuition?
This year's Expo will be held on Monday, October 27, 2014.
|8:30 am||Registration & Continental Breakfast (Hoover 110 )|
|9:00 am||Welcome to Elizabethtown College (Hoover 110 )|
|9:05 am||Business Disciplines and Careers in Each Area (Hoover 110)|
|10:05 am||Break Out Sessions in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and International Business (Hoover 110)|
|10:30 am||Break (Hoover 110)|
|10:40 am||Outstanding Features of our Business Programs (Hoover 212)|
|11:30 am||Discussion with Recent Alumni (Hoover 212)|
|12:30 pm||Lunch at the Marketplace on Campus with Alumni and Present Students|
|1:30 pm||Admissions & Financial Aid Process & Wrap Up (Hoover 110)|
|2:00 pm||Other Campus Appointments (optional)|