The Business Expo provides an opportunity for high school seniors who are considering majoring in Accounting, Business Administration, International Business or Economics to explore everything Elizabethtown College has to offer.
The program is designed to answer questions students may have, such as:
- What is it like to live and study at Elizabethtown?
- What makes Elizabethtown's business programs different from others?
- What courses will I be required to take to graduate?
- Will my professors be friendly and helpful?
- What are the options in terms of financial aid and tuition?
- What type of career or educational opportunities can I look forward to after graduation?
Students can choose to participate in an overnight visit, campus tour, and other campus appointments when they are on campus.
The agenda for the Business Expo on November 12, 2012 is:
November 11, 2012
|4:00 pm||Check-in, meet overnight host, and dinner at The Marketplace (optional)|
November 12, 2012
|8:15 am||Registration & Continental Breakfast (Hoover 110 )|
|9:00 am||Welcome to Elizabethtown College (Hoover 110 )|
|9:05 am||Introduction to the Department of Business and a Business and Society Classroom Experience (Hoover 110)|
|10:05 am||Creative Exercise: "The Marshmallow Challenge" (Hoover 110)|
|11:00 am||Break (Hoover Lobby, 2nd floor)|
|11:15 am||Discussion with Recent Alumni (Hoover 212)|
|12:30 pm||Lunch at the Marketplace on Campus with Alumni and Present Students|
|1:30 pm||Admissions & Financial Aid Process & Wrap Up (Hoover 110)|
|2:00 pm||Other Campus Appointments (optional)|