Looking for a job involves self assessment, research, and decision making. It can be difficult at times to navigate. However, with the right preparation and skill set you can land a great job. Career Services can assist students with job search and self assessment including: mock interviews, resume/ cover letter assistance, and assisting with alumni/ employer connections.
Meet with a career counselor. Drop in hours are available throughout most of the calendar year. Contact Carer Services by phone: 717-361-1206 or email . You can also stop by BSC Suite 201.
Jobs for Jays weekly job listings
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers - A great job search source for engineers.
- Charles Koch Foundation - Career Resources and opportunities, including jobs and internships
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) - Offers practical solutions and workplace success. JAN is a service of the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy.
- Job Gateway - Get career assistance, search and apply for jobs, make valuable connections and create/ manage your resume
- List of websites by major
- Jobs for Jays
Interested in a mock interview? Many students enjoy practicing and refining their interview skills by participating in a mock interview. Call, email or stop by Career Services to set up an appointment.