Recruit Elizabethtown Talent
Helping you reach top prospects
We want you to succeed by recruiting top talent - we have that top talent at Elizabethtown and we strive to connect you with those students. Therefore, we offer a broad range of customizable options for you to connect with our students and recruit qualified interns and full-time employees. We've discovered that the most successful recruiters stay active on campus and utilize a diversified recruiting strategy. Please review the following opportunities and contact us to tailor a strategy to best meet your organization's needs.
We invite employers to spend time on campus to interview top talent. You can conduct multiple interviews in the Career Services office. We will work with you to ensure that your time on campus is maximized for the greatest benefit to you.
On-campus recruiting can be scheduled at any time during the academic year. Accounting on-campus recruiting typically occurs in September and October.
Please contact us to reserve a date for interviews.
Posting Jobs and Internships
To post a job or internship for an Elizabethtown College student or graduate, you'll first need to create an account for Jobs for Jays. From here, you can register yourself, your company and your job or internship. You will also be able to set parameters over who can apply.
Additional Employer Opportunities
- Participate in a job fair
- Do a presentation for E-town students
- Host an informational table on campus
- Participate in a program
Contact us for more information on the above opportunities.
Our preference is to host you on campus. The best way to get to know Elizabethtown and the type of students we develop is by spending time on our campus. However, we realize that in-person visits may not always be possible. Therefore, we are committed to facilitating virtual interviews as requested. Please contact us for more information.
We are excited that you are interested in offering opportunities to our Elizabethtown College Students. There are many ways to get involved with the college.
Types of internships available at Elizabethtown:
- For Credit Academic internships: Academic internships may range from 0 – 12 credits. Students will work with an academic advisor to understand what is available in their area of study, and what fees, registration, hours, and work are required for academic internships. Learning Goals are tied to academic internships and vary by academic school. For credit academic internships will be listed on a student’s transcript. These internships may be paid or unpaid depending on the experience and employer.
- Noncredit internships: These internships are not for academic credit and are not listed on a transcript. However, we recognize that they are valuable experiences that can be listed on a student’s resume or CV. Career Services can assist you with posting an internship and also offers the Wings of Success Internship program that provides students with professional skills development related to internships. Learning Goals will be tied to the internships associated with the Wings of Success Program.
- Mentor a student: We recognize that your experience is valuable and can help shape the future of students.
- Host a Job shadow student: Allowing a student to job shadow you for 1/2 day or more can help students understand the real world as it relates to careers.
- Host an extern for a 2-3 week experience in which they may complete a brief project and can gain an understanding of career opportunities.
- Host a group of students for a site visit: This allows you to share your brand with students, informs them about opportunities as well as sharing professional skills.
- Host an Information Table in our Student Union: Tables are available for you to reserve and allows you to interact with students and inform them about your organization.
- Host an Information Session or Networking Session: Details can be customized to fit your needs.
- Participate in Professional Skills Training Workshops: Students learn from your experience related to resumes, interviewing, networking, or knowledge of career paths within your industry.
- Participate in Job Fairs: We have several job & internship fairs each year.
Please contact us for further information regarding any of these opportunities.
Additional Forms and How-Tos:
- Internship Student & Employer with Learning Objectives
- Developing an Internship program
- Contacts – For academic credit internships please contact our office
- Elizabethtown College Forms
- How to Post a job
- Making the most of interns experience