Job, Internship, and Graduate School Expo
- October, 23, 2014, 11am-1:30pm, Thompson Gym
- See list of recruiters attending (including graduate schools and employers).
- Find out more about this upcoming event.
Job Fair Prep:
- Quick Tip Series: Resumes, LinkedIn, Job search, and Interviews (30 minute sessions attend one or all). See all dates for this on the Fall Events Calendar.
- Job Fair Success Workshop: October 9, 2014, 5:30pm-6:30pm, Hoover 110
Other Upcoming Fairs:
Programs on Senior Transitions (P.O.S.T.)
POST Announces a new conference-style format to assist students in their transition to life after college. Stay tuned for more information, and mark you calendars for Sunday, January 18th! Sessions/topics will include: Living on a Budget/Managing your Money, Repaying Loans, Dress for Success and Renting or Buying your first home. The program concludes with an Etiquette Dinner for all you need to know about dining in a professional setting, from using the right fork to what foods to order!
Mark your calendars for the Senior Transitions Conference!
WOS Summer Internship Program
WOS is a new program that assists in guiding students through the process of finding a non-credit summer internship. Professional assistance will be provided with resumes, LinkedIn, internship search resources, interviewing and networking.
Want more information on our Wings of Success program? Click here.
Check the calendar for upcoming dates and times.
To register for events, please contact Career Services at ext. 1206, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Career Services office in BSC 201.