President's Interfaith Challenge
We participated in this in 2011-12, and did
- 33 campus partners (office, departments, student groups)
- 35 community (organizations) partners or participants
- 24 events and programs
- Total people attending or involved in events: 2,215
- Trip to White House and television coverage on WGAL
- White House is inviting colleges and universities to continue this program for a second year, which we will do.
We will participate for a second year in 2012-13.
Our core curriculum emphasizes creative thinking, decision–making and problem-solving skills.
Our commitment is to Educate for Service, discover how that has/and will continue to shape our history.
At Elizabethtown College, your ideas matter. We encourage you to speak your mind and share your thoughts.
Our students received about $26.2 million in institutional scholarships and grants during the 2010-2011 academic year.