Theme Dinners and Events
Dining Services is proud to play a part in some of our students' most well-remembered E-town traditions. Our staff participates in many special events through the academic year, including theme dinners where we deck out the Marketplace and dress up.
FALL 2017 EVENTS
- Convocation and the All-campus Picnic -
- Homecoming Candlelight Buffet Dinner -
- Student Thanksgiving Dinner -
- Student Holiday Meal -
- Final Exam Treats (late night snacks) -
SPRING 2017 EVENTS
- Food Show/Theme Meal - this event is co-sponsored by our main supplier, John Gross & Co. - Wednesday March 1st - This year's theme - Your Neighborhood Pub!
- TGIS (Thank Goodness It's Spring) Weekend Picnic - Saturday April 29th, 2017
- Spring Exam Treats (late night snacks) - Monday, May 8th, 2017
- Reflections by the Lake - Friday May 19th, 2017
- Commencement - Saturday May 20th, 2017
Most alumni of the College will tell you that one of the most fondly remembered traditions at E-town is the annual Thanksgiving dinner. We go all out for our students. White linens line the tables and staff and faculty serve meals to the students, who enjoy a family-style meal together. After the dinner, another College tradition is enjoyed: the annual holiday tree lighting.