Additional resources to support professional development, departmental planning, and student learning.
- Institutional Research Report or Data Request - Contact Deb Sheesley
- Office of Sponsored Research
- Educational Assessment and Effectiveness
- Carnegie Classification (now part of the IU Center for Postsecondary Research)
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania (AICUP)
- Higher Education Research Institute (HERI)
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) Accredited
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is the unit of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools that accredits degree-granting colleges and universities in the Middle States region, which includes Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and several locations internationally.