This is the place for operational indicators as well as frequently requested statistics about the College. Operational Indicators measure important signs of institutional activity: Does the institution accomplish its main mission, and the goals and objectives that emerge from the mission, in an efficient and effective manner?
In addition to what is provided below, you can also access the one-page Fact Sheet.
Click on the links below for more detailed information (links will be activated as information is added).
- FT Undergraduate Enrollment (Traditional College)
- Institutional Graduate Enrollment
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies (CCEDL) Enrollment
Retention and Graduation
- FY to Sophomore Retention
- Retention by Ethnicity and Citizenship
- Graduation Rates by Cohort
- Retention and Completions of CCEDL Students
- Institutional Completions
- Full-Time Faculty by Rank, Gender and Tenure
- Faculty by Department
- Faculty Salaries
- Student:Faculty Ratios (FT and FTE)
- Student Costs by Year (Traditional Program)
- Endowment Peer Comparison
Other Operational Indicators
- Summer Course Enrollments
- NSSE/FSSE Comparison
- High Impact Practices
- Study Abroad by Semester