To reduce turnaround time and avoid delay, please submit a Print Request Form with all orders. The print request form provides a detailed breakdown of the job. Important information to include, but not limited to: date, date needed, account number, number of copies, B&W or full-color copies. Please use the “Additional Information” block at the bottom of the form for further description. Send completed print request forms to email@example.com.
- Please keep in mind one original is one side of one sheet of paper
- For copies/prints without bleed, please leave a ¼" margin on all sides.
- For copies/prints with full-bleed please add a ¼” margin of “bleed” ink on all sides.
- For programs or booklets please submit in print spreads in PDF or booklet format in Microsoft Publisher or book fold in Microsoft Word.
Unless otherwise discussed prior to job submission, the Staff of Print Services may ONLY - adjust margins, adjust exposure, reduce and enlarge copies and place more than one per page.
Stationery Orders - Elizabethtown College employees only
Before ordering letterhead, #10 Finch Fine envelopes or business cards, please visit the Office of Marketing and Communications website for stationery style guidelines. Submit your stationery order using the new online Stationery Request Form (This form requires you to first enter your Jayweb log in information - which is your network log in).
In the near future, an online submission form will be made available for all paper requests. In the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with paper requests.
- If a proof copy is needed, please make note on the Print Services Request Form in the lower right under Additional Information.
- Proofs will automatically be sent for new business cards and letterhead.
- If the staff of Print Services has reservations about running a job, we will send a proof for verification.
- A proof form will accompany the hardcopy proof. To release the proof for printing sign the proof form or make changes directly to the document and return everything to Print Services.
We have the capabilities to accept a variety of file formats, however, we recommend Adobe PDF format. Using PDF format will insure the integrity of your document and will speed the printing process. We accept files electronically (cd, flash drive, public folder, and email) or hard copy. Keep in mind electronic files offer the best print quality possible.
For programs or booklets please submit in print spreads in PDF or booklet format in Microsoft Publisher or book fold in Microsoft Word.