Housing Selection 2014
All students must resolve their business office accounts by Feb. 28 in order to register for a lottery number and be eligible to participate in housing selection.
Single Room Registration: CLOSED
Triple Room Registration: CLOSED
Block Housing Registration: CLOSED
All current residential students are able to select their housing for the upcoming year through an online lottery system. Students are given lottery numbers based on their total number of credits. Students log onto JayWeb at their designated time and select from the list of housing available at that time. Students must also select a roommate in order to choose housing.
Rising Junior and Senior students wishing to live in the Apartments or Quads need to register through JayWeb for ILU Selection and select three roommates. Preference for apartments and quads is given based on the class standing of each member of the group, and on the best lottery number for that group. Only Juniors and Seniors are eligible to live in the Apartments or Quads. Groups of less than four students or groups containing ineligible students will not be considered.
Students wishing to live off campus for any reason must apply and be approved through the Office of Residence Life prior to Housing Selection. Rising Seniors in good standing with the College are given first priority. Requests that are not made following the proper procedures and timelines will most likely be denied.
View Housing Selection Information 2014 for Details
Housing Selection Timeline
- Jan. 2 - Off Campus Housing applications due
- Jan. 31 - Off Campus Housing applicants notified of status
- Jan. 31 - SDLC applications available on Residence Life website
- Feb. 17 - Fall Housing Intention Survey available on JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - Business Office Accounts must be resolved in order to register
- Feb. 28 - Registration for Lottery numbers begins through JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - LLC selection begins on JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - Specialty housing applications available on JayWeb
- Feb. 28 - Students can begin adding roommate requests to JayWeb (required to select housing)
- Mar. 10 - SDLC applications DUE to by noon
- Mar. 24 - SDLC applicants notified
- Mar. 25 - Specialty housing applications DUE by noon; last day to request an ILU
- Mar. 28 - ILU and Specialty housing applicants notified of status
- Mar. 31 - Housing selection timeslots posted
- Apr. 1 - ILU online housing selection, 5 to 10 p.m.
Apr. 2 - Rising Seniors Traditional room selection, 3 to 10 p.m.
- Apr. 3 - Rising Juniors Traditional room selection, 3 to 10 p.m.
Apr. 4 - Rising Sophomores Traditional room selection, 3 to10 p.m.
- Apr. 7 - LLC and Specialty housing applicants able to view housing assignments in JayWeb
- Apr. 30 - 3 p.m. Deadline for all students in housing to be registered for 12+ Credits in order to maintain selected housing