For Incoming Students
During the first week of August you will receive an email informing you that your housing assignment and roommate are listed on JayWeb. Below are the instructions on how to access your housing assignment and how to find contact information for your roommate.
How to find your housing assignment
To access your JayWeb account watch this short, instructional video or follow the instructions below:
1. Go to JayWeb by clicking the link.
2. Log in using your Etown email and password that you activated in May.
3. Click on "student" near the top of the page.
4. Click on "housing" in the left-hand menu.
At this point your housing and roommate assignments will appear.
How to find your roommate's email address
1. Go to your Etown Outlook Email by following the link and clicking on the "Email" button.
2. Log in using your username (your Etown email address without the @etown.edu) and password that you activated in May.
3. Click on "find someone" at the top right of the screen.
4. Type in your roommate's last name, first name (you may have to turn off your pop-up blocker).
Your roommate's email address will appear in the box.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com or 717-361-1197.