Career Services Volunteer
Whether you are a well-established professional or just starting out on your career path, there are ways that you can be involved in helping current students and alumni with their career development. That is what the Career Services Volunteer (CSV) branch of the PRIDE Program is all about! Both your area(s) and level of involvement are up to you and can assist CSV efforts by:
- Providing workshops or participating in panel discussions on career-related topics
- Attending and participating in networking events with students
- Conducting mock interviews with and/or reviewing resumes of students preparing for a job or internship search
- Accepting requests for an informational interview about your job/career field
- Providing a job shadow experience by hosting a student at your worksite
- Assisting a student in exploring internship or employment opportunities within your organization
These are just a few of the many opportunities available to mentor current students and alumni as they seek meaningful, fulfilling careers. By joining the CSV, you can help to enhance programs and services that serve both of these important constituencies!
LEARN MORE! Contact the Office of Career Services at 717-361-1206 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.