Parents Association Volunteer
Elizabethtown parents have a reputation for responding in the most meaningful ways possible. They give generously of their time and energy to assist in the expansion of E-town students' collegiate experiences. If you love having a Blue Jay in your family and want to make a positive impact on the E-town campus community, consider joining the Parents Association Volunteer (PAV) branch of the PRIDE Program!
PAV membership provides opportunities for parents who wish to integrate the College into their personal and professional lives through:
- Parents Cabinet (the Parents Association leadership group) membership
- On- or off-campus event hosting
- Parent-To-Parent ListServe participation
- Parent Class Representative program membership
- Panelist or speaker volunteering
Parents are viewed as valuable members of the Elizabethtown community and the PAV provides the opportunities for the unique support that only they can give. Join the PAV and make your mark on the E-town experience!
LEARN MORE! Contact the Office of Parent Relations at 800-877-9658 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!