Looking for a job involves self assessment, research, and decision making. It can be difficult at times to navigate. However, with the right preparation and skill set you can land a great job. Career Services can assist students with job search and self assessment including: mock interviews, resume/cover letter assistance, and assisting with alumni/employer connections.
Join Handshake to see top jobs and internships available with top organizations.
Note: Elizabethtown College Career Services advertises external events and activities in Handshake as they may be of interest to some members of our community. Sharing information about these events and activities does not indicate sponsorship or endorsement by Elizabethtown College or Career Services. It is the participant’s responsibility to apply due diligence, exercise caution when participating, and report any concerns to Career Services at email@example.com.
Meet with a career counselor. Contact Career Services by phone: 717-361-1206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stop by BSC Suite 201.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers - A great job search source for engineers.
- Charles Koch Foundation - Career Resources and opportunities, including jobs and internships
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) - Offers practical solutions and workplace success. JAN is a service of the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy.
- Job Gateway - Get career assistance, search and apply for jobs, make valuable connections and create/manage your resume
- List of websites by major - These sites are listed by major and can help you with your job search.
- Handshake - Handshake has replaced Jobs for Jays as Elizabethtown College's database for jobs and internships posted by employers.
Interested in a mock interview? Many students enjoy practicing and refining their interview skills by participating in a mock interview. Call, email or stop by Career Services to set up an appointment.