Elizabethtown College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
In addition, Elizabethtown College is accredited by the following:
- American Chemical Society for Clinical Lab Services (ACS)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- National Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association (ACOTE)
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. for Computer Engineering and Engineering (ABET)