Associate in Business Administration
Business degrees are among the most versatile of credentials in higher education, so it’s no wonder the business administration associate program is one of the most popular options at the Elizabethtown College School of Graduate and Professional Studies. Our business administration program was designed for busy adults like you, whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, looking to enter the workforce, or change or advance your current career. Today’s business landscape is characterized by increased global and digital reach and places a greater emphasis on a diverse, socially responsible workplace. You'll complete an accelerated class every five weeks, getting you one step closer to your goal.
Credits Required: 64
Tuition & Scholarships:
Tuition and fees are reviewed and subject to change annually.
The A.S. in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Apply broad business theories to practical situations into business administration.
- Utilize critical analytical skills providing leadership in today’s business environment.
- Formulate strategies for modern workplaces that promote diversity in the workplace and community.
- Assess how ethics can be applied to business situations.
- Evaluate the impact of globalization in today’s business world.
- Identify the impact of the changing nature of technology on business strategy, operations, human resources and ethics.
Business Administration Degree Requirements
Career Opportunities for Graduates:
- Operations Supervisor
- Production Supervisor
- Business Office Manager
- Sales Manager
- Manufacturing Supervisor
Our experienced Admissions staff is here to help. Fill out a brief contact form and one of our counselors will reach out to guide you on your way.