Affordability of an Elizabethtown College Education
We understand that investing in a quality education is an important factor during your college search. Elizabethtown College offers a comprehensive need-based financial aid and merit scholarship program for incoming and current students.
95% of students receive scholarships and grants directly from the College.
This academic year, approximately 95% percent of full-time Elizabethtown College students receive grants and scholarships from Elizabethtown College.
$33 million in support is awarded to students
Elizabethtown College awarded students over $33 million in institutional scholarships and grants during the 2014-2015 academic year.
One-to-One service from financial aid counselor
All accepted and current students are assigned a dedicated financial aid counselor; your link to all financial aid related questions. Your counselor is happy to speak to you and your family.
Don’t Wait Apply Early!
Early FAFSA - Coming October 1, 2016
Changes are coming to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2017-2018 academic year. The FAFSA will be available to students and their families three months earlier than in the past – on October 1 instead of January 1.
Families will be able to complete the FAFSA, using information from TWO years prior. Families will no longer have to estimate their income information and then update it later once taxes are filed. Additionally, most families will be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when they complete the FAFSA.
Stay informed, follow our financial aid timeline.
Financial Aid Timeline
- March 15th – Financial Aid application due for prospective students.
- April 1st – Financial Aid application due for returning students.
- May 1st – $300 Enrollment Deposit due for new students.
- June 1st – New student Fall 2016 bill mailed.
- June 22nd-25th – Fall Orientation begins for all new students.
- July 5th – Returning student Fall 2016 bill mailed.
- August 1st – Fall 2016 bills due for all students.
- August 29th – Fall 2016 classes begin.
- October 1st – 2017-2018 FAFSA available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov
*Note this timeline only applies to traditional Undergraduate students.*