The Bowers Center for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being
The Well is staffed with knowledgeable students, known as the Student Wellness Advocacy Group (SWAG). They can help to answer questions, provide information about your overall health and well-being, or point you in the right direction to other on-campus resources. The Well is located on the second level of The Bowers Centers for Sports, Fitness and Well-Being.
Available to Etown Students for Free
- Over The Counter Medicines
- Menstruation Supplies
- Biomeasure Machine (to read height, weight, BMI)
- Blood pressure and temperature readings
- Sleep masks and ear plugs
- Trial size shampoo and deodorant
- Hygiene Wipes
- Captain Condom deilvers latex or latex free male condoms discreetly to your on-campus mailbox. Orders are filled once/week. As always, free condoms are available in The Well.
The Well on Wheels
It's all the same stuff that is available in The Well, but it comes to where you are! Look out for the wagon in the BSC, Library, or other places on campus. Everything is free!