Overnight Visit Request
The Elizabethtown College admission staff and campus community realize the importance of the overnight visit as a part of the college selection process. For this reason, we invite you to stay overnight with one of our campus host volunteers! During your overnight stay, you'll have the opportunity to attend classes, participate in various student activities, interact with our current students, and spend the night in a residence hall. This experience will allow you to view campus life at E-town firsthand and enable you to uncover all that Elizabethtown College has to offer.
Please note: All student guests must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian at both arrival and departure.
Here is how to schedule your personalized overnight visit to Elizabethtown College.
TO REQUEST A VISIT
- Students must submit an application for admission prior to requesting an overnight visit.
- Fill out the online overnight request form (below) at least two (2) weeks prior to your anticipated visit (Make sure to have several dates in mind when you fill out the online form.)
- Let us know if you are interested in meeting with coaches or professors during your visit.
- Overnight visits are only offered Sunday through Wednesday throughout the academic year.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating what you will need to bring with you for your visit.
- Call 717-361-1400 or e-mail the admissions office if you are unable to attend or if the date on the confirmation email is incorrect.
PREPARATION- TIME TO BEGIN PACKING!
- Bring a sleeping bag (or blankets), a pillow and towels as you will stay overnight in a residence hall with a current E-town student.
- As a guest of the College, we will provide you with meal tickets.
- We recommend you bring some money, in case you find an E-town sweatshirt or hat you cannot live without!
- If you arrive on campus before 5:00 p.m., please report to the admissions office in Leffler House, located on the corner of College Avenue and Mt. Joy Street.
- If you can not arrive to campus before 5:00 p.m., check-in will be at Campus Security, located on Mt. Joy Avenue.
Required forms and waivers: