Transfer Enrollment Agreements
Elizabethtown College has partnered with a number of 2-year colleges including Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) Reading Area Community College (RACC) and Harford Community College (HCC) to create enrollment agreements that will ease the transfer process for students.
- Prior to the completion of 30 transferable credits, students must declare their interest in the dual admission program by completing and submitting the Dual Admission Application for your respective 2-year college. For students already attending college, please contact the Transfer Services Office at your school for guidance in entering the program.
- Select the course sequence required for the corresponding major at Elizabethtown College.
- Complete the Elizabethtown College Transfer Application by August 15 for fall entrance and by January 8 for spring entrance.
NOTE: Transfer students are not eligible to apply to the Occupational Therapy program (Bachelor of Science in Health and Occupation) or the Accelerated Physician Assistant Program.
Students interested in majoring in Music, Music Education or Music Therapy will be required to schedule an audition for their respective program.
Admission to Elizabethtown College, whether through the dual admission program or not, is selective. A decision of admission will be based on a full and formal review of the transfer's application.
- More Information for Transfer Students
- HACC - Etown Course Equivalency Information
- Transfer Credits Information
- Contact Our Transfer Recruitment Counselor
Frequently Asked Questions
Students will be provided with financial aid information for both institutions. Full consideration for Elizabethtown College aid and the option to apply for on-campus housing will be given upon matriculation to Elizabethtown College. HACC students are not eligible for housing until matriculation at Elizabethtown College.
Students may change their HACC or Elizabethtown College major at any time; however, they will be required to meet the entrance requirements for the new major at the time of change. While enrolled in the Dual Admission Program, students must notify both institutions of any change in major to ensure that they meet any prerequisites for the new program.