DUAL Enrollment Transfer Credits
DUAL ENROLLMENT refers to the practice of a student being enrolled at two schools simultaneously (high school and post-secondary). Research has shown that participation in DUAL Enrollment programs, offered through other colleges and universities, help students develop the sort of study skills and mental habits that lead to success in college.
- Fall and Spring Semesters: Please visit our Admissions Office High School DUAL Enrollment webpage for more information.
- Summer Term: A student may elect to enroll in a course at Elizabethtown College as a visiting student during the summer. The Office of Registration and Records has a webpage dedicated to summer study. Two forms exist to help students with a course registration: New Student and Returning Student applications.
- Questions about Enrolling with Us
Questions and Advisement when enrolled in our School of Graduate and Professional Studies, Graduate and Online (Accelerated and 15-week SGPS)
- Christina Garten, Academic Advising Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Dial: 717.361.1373
Questions and Advisement when enrolled in our Residential Schools ( Face-to-face, Blended, and Online)
- Stephanie Rankin, Associate Dean of Students for Student Success Center for Students
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dial: 717.361.1405
The transcribed course must meet Elizabethtown's standard transfer criteria:
- The transcribing college or university is regionally accredited.
- The course involves active delivery methods (ongoing exchange of ideas with an instructor and not an online course that is an independent study or a correspondence course).
- The course must be letter-graded with an earned grade of a C- or better.
- The course is consistent with the mission and educational programs of Elizabethtown College.
Elizabethtown College transfers credits – but not grades or quality points. The College does not accept courses taken Pass/No Pass (or Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) at other institutions.
Students must request that the registrar’s office of the transferring institution send an official transcript to the Office of Registration and Records at Elizabethtown College . Facsimiled and student-delivered transcripts are not considered official, therefore, they will not be accepted.