Blue Jay Flight Plans
Our goal is to help each student develop a Blue Jay Flight Plan to a purposeful life and meaningful work. We are committed to helping you create your own Flight Plan.
What are Blue Jay Flight Plans?
Blue Jay Flight Plans are specific plans for purposeful work and service, and describe combinations of relevant majors, minors, courses, and co-curricular activities that can help you get to where you want to go. Whether you are interested in pursuing a path that leads to developing solutions to health issues facing communities, heading a non-profit fighting poverty, or managing a division of a company, there is a Flight Plan that can help you get there.
Relationship-centered learning and exploration are at the center of Blue Jay Flight Plans, which provide opportunities to connect you with a wide range of uniquely talented faculty, staff, alumni, and partners of the college. A Flight Plan can help you find key classes, or even an academic major or minor, and can also help you find student clubs, internship possibilities, and other opportunities that will accelerate your trajectory.
- Coaching and mentoring to create your Blue Jay Flight Plan
- Support for developing a specialized Blue Jay Flight Plan
- Opportunities to connect with others who have similar goals and interests
Create your own specialized Blue Jay Flight Plan
You can also create your own specialized Flight Plan, based on your own particular goals and interests. Mentoring and coaching is provided to develop your plan and to get you moving where you want to go.
- If you imagine something for your future that you can't quite grasp,
- If you have a big idea and don't know what to do next,
- If you care about something that really matters, and want to connect with others who think it matters,
- If you have a future in mind that seems really hard to get to,
For more information contact:
Joel Janisewski, Director of Purposeful Life Pathways and Civic Participation
Brossman Commons 257