Positive Ways of Correcting Student
- Give the correction in a way which motivates them to be better or do a better job.
- Always see yourself as the coach who is helping someone improve.
- Show you care. Express concern about sharing ways that they can improve.
- Pick the right moment to offer corrections. You should be responding and not reacting to the situation.
- Avoid giving the impression that you're more concerned with seeing your ideas put into practice rather than helping the student improve.
- Give specific suggestions for improvement.