Opportunities to Visit
Before You Arrive
Campus visits are the best way to determine if Elizabethtown College is the right “fit” for you. Fit means a lot of different things. Fit is whether we have the programs you want, if we have the sports you play, and how big or small we are. Equally important is how the campus feels.
Where to stay, what to do
Elizabethtown, Pa., is nestled between Lancaster and Harrisburg and is just a short drive from Hershey. Why not make your Pennsylvania college campus visit into a road trip? Check out the arts, history, culture and fun near campus. Need a place to stay? We have travel guides for that as well.
Visit Popular Student Spots In The Elizabethtown Area!
- Brother’s Pizza
- Clearview Lanes
- Conewago Recreation Trail
- Eastland Alpacas
- Folklore Coffee & Co.
- Good Burrito
- Hennigan’s Restaurant
- Linda’s Cakery
- Masonic Village Farm Market
- Metro Pizza
- Papa John’s
- Pita Pit
- P & J Pizza
- Sal's Pizza
- Spence Candies
- T.J. Rockwell’s American Grill & Tavern
Branch Out To Surrounding Areas!
Stay for awhile and visit one of these destinations before you depart for home. Throughout the academic year, our Office of Student Activities arranges transportation to some of these destinations. Students can also travel by using the Amtrak station located just one mile from campus.
- 11 – Hersheypark and Chocolate World
- 16 – Harrisburg’s Restaurant Row
- 16 – Lancaster’s Park City Center mall
- 19 – Downtown Lancaster, Central Market
- 33 – Roundtop Mountain Ski Resort
- 1 – Inner Harbor, Baltimore, Md.
- 1.5 – South Street, Philadelphia
- 3 – Times Square, New York City