Step by Step Online Textbook Ordering
- Go to the online ordering site etowncollegestore.com .
- Select Course Materials and then Order Textbooks.
- Using your schedule for reference, Select the year, department, class and section from the drop downs menus. Repeat this step for each course.
- Click Compare Prices on Course Materials and then Begin Comparison.
- A Course Materials List appears. If you like, you can select Print Book List. This will provide you with a copy of your required course materials. Now you can select the condition/type of book you would like to purchase. You will see options to rent the text, ebook choices and possibly the course is an Inclusive Access course. We also offer the opportunity for you to compare prices with other vendors in addition to purchasing from them throughout website. Once you have made your choice click Add to Cart.
- When you are finished shopping click on Checkout and Checkout from Retailer.
- The shopping cart will appear. Click on Continue Checkout.
- Answer the questions that pop up. There are question marks on these prompts that you can click on for further explanation. Double check your cart then Click Payment Options.
- Select I am a returning customer and use your Elizabethtown email address and your ID# is your password. If you plan to use Financial Aid to pay you MUST login with your college information and as a returning user.
- Click Login to finalize shipping and payment options. You will also notice in the URL that you have been directed to a now secure site.
- Choose the option best for you to receive your order. Please be sure to check your shipping address. We do NOT ship to campus mailboxes. Students studying in the traditional program would pick their orders up during the first week of classes. Specific times would be included on your Order Pickup Confirmation email. Click on Continue.
- Choose your Shipping Method.
- Choose your payment options and Click Submit Payment. If you want to use your Financial Aid or simply charge it to your business office account, then you would choose Student Charge from the drop down. You will be prompted to enter your ID # adding two zeros before it. For example, your student id is 1234567 you should enter 001234567.
Your Order Confirmation, including order # will appear on the screen and you will also receive an email with the same information. Charges are not applied until the order is fulfilled/packed. You will receive additional emails as your order moves through the fulfillment process. Please don’t ever hesitate to call the Textbook Manager at 717-361-1130 with any questions.