The following days have been established as the holidays for 2014-2015 fiscal year:
- Independence Day - Friday, July 4, 2014
- Labor Day - Monday, September 1, 2014
- Thanksgiving Break - Thursday, November 27, and Friday, November 28, 2014
- Holiday Break - Tuesday, December 23, 2014, (following the Holiday Luncheon) through Monday, January 5, 2015 (returning January 5, 2015)
- Good Friday - Friday, April 3, 2015
- Easter Monday - Monday, April 6, 2015
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2015
The Human Resources Department welcomes back our students, faculty, administrators and support staff! We trust you had a relaxing and purposeful summer; it’s good to have so much energy back on campus. We at Human Resources look forward to a busy, productive and exciting year as we renew our commitment to serving our community, bringing value to and respect for the Elizabethtown College experience.
About Human Resources
Elizabethtown College is a welcoming and engaging community of caring individuals who are passionate about our mission, “Educate for Service.” Human Resources proudly partners with the College in achieving its strategic goals and mission. We are dedicated to providing benefits, services, and programs to enhance the quality of life for our employees. It is our true commitment to provide proactive approaches that meet the human resources needs of a diverse college community.
Whether you are a long-time employee seeking answers to a question or a potential candidate looking for job information, we hope this website provides you with the information you seek. Of course, if you are unable to find the answer to your question, please contact someone from the Human Resources team.