It is the mission of the Elizabethtown College Mail Services to achieve excellence in service to the College community. We strive to provide timely, accurate, and cost effective mail services that meet the needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
Mail Services is not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service) and therefore some services are limited or unavailable.
Mail Services Hours
- Mail is delivered to campus, Monday through Friday, by the Elizabethtown Post Office.
- Student mail is sorted and placed in mailboxes, daily, Monday through Friday.
- Packages are processed as they are received.
- All mail and packages are processed and distributed by the end of the day that they are received.
- There is no mail service on Saturdays.
Please note: Packages delivered to campus Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following business day.