Support E-town
Information For

Getting Started

Student Employment at Elizabethtown College is administered through the Student Employment/Payroll Office located in Alpha Hall, Room 202. We are here to help you:

  • Complete the required forms
  • Search for on-campus employment
  • Learn how to use the College's Time & Attendance system, TimeAdvantage
  • Answer your payroll questions

Federal Work Study and all need-based financial aid issues are administered through the Financial Aid Office, Zug Hall, Room 208. If you have specific questions about your Financial Aid package, contact the Financial Aid Office staff at 717-361-1404.

Students have the opportunity to work on campus under two programs: Federal Work Study (FWS) and institutional employment. FWS is an employment program regulated by the federal government. To determine eligibility for FWS, students must complete the required financial aid forms. The Financial Aid Office determines if a student is eligible for FWS.

Although Elizabethtown College participates in the Federal Work Study program, not all positions are filled by FWS recipients. There are numerous positions that are staffed through institutional employment and Elizabethtown has historically had ample opportunities for students who seek on-campus employment. The College also has many community service opportunities for students.

Major and Minors at Elizabethtown College

50+ majors, 80+ minors & concentrations

Our core curriculum emphasizes creative thinking, decision–making and problem-solving skills.
About Elizabethtown College

About Elizabethtown College

Our commitment is to Educate for Service, discover how that has/and will continue to shape our history.
Elizabethtown College Admissions


At Elizabethtown College, your ideas matter. We encourage you to speak your mind and share your thoughts.
Financial Aid

Financial Aid

Our students received about $26.2 million in institutional scholarships and grants during the 2010-2011 academic year.
Elizabethtown College