Blueprints for Addiction Recovery
The programs at Elizabethtown College’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS) are geared toward working adults with the motivation to go back to school and get their degree. We understand that you need a flexible program that can fit into your already busy life. Working adults need options and Elizabethtown College offers them. We offer several undergraduate and graduate-level programs and are proud to extend a 15% discount on tuition for Blueprints employees, along with their spouses and dependents, who are interested in enhancing their skillsets.
Affinity Pricing Benefit
Elizabethtown College values the importance of the contributions Blueprints members make on our local community. As an added benefit, Etown SGPS is pleased to offer Affinity Pricing to Blueprints and your employees looking to further or enhance their education. Affinity Pricing provides a 15% tuition discount to employees, and the spouses and dependents of employees off the per-credit rate for all SGPS undergraduate and graduate degree program offerings.
- Courses at the discounted rate are offered through our accelerated adult degree program. Discounts do not apply to programs outside of the SGPS.
- SGPS programs offer convenience and flexibility for working adults.
- Classes are offered online and at the Elizabethtown College campus.
- Discount can be used for associate, bachelor or graduate programs.
- You must meet all admissions requirements, apply and be accepted into the program.
- To apply to receive the discounted rate, complete and submit the online Affinity Pricing form.
- Membership and employment will be verified on a regular basis.
- If you are an employee of Blueprints, and are interested in applying to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies your first step is to contact admissions.
If you have already met with an admissions coordinator and submitted your application, you can proceed to complete and submit the Affinity Pricing form.
NOTE: Students participating in the affinity pricing program and applying for financial aid will have their financial aid package revised to reflect their discounted tuition rate.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology*
- Master of Music Education*
- Master of Science in Finance*
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy
- CFP® Certification Financial Planning Education Program
- Computer Science Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Data Analytics
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Health Care Administration
- Inclusive and Equitable Education
- Integrative STEM Education Endorsement
- Interdisciplinary Autism Support
- Medical Spanish
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Sports Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Teacher Intern Certification Program
- Trauma Informed Practice
*Indicates programs that may require on-site courses/requirements
- 5-week courses for undergraduate programs
- 8-week courses for graduate programs
- Online courses let you learn in the comfort and convenience of your home and schedule
- Part-time and accelerated options available
- Personalized academic advising and student support resources help you every step of the way
- Deferred billing available for tuition assistance
- Financial aid and Scholarships available
- Our step-in, step-out options offer flexibility to pursue your life's calling on your timeline
- Generous transfer credits help you to get a head start on your degree
Get credit for what you have already learned!
Every effort is made to accept and apply credits earned in the past, from other institutions, to an accelerated Etown SGPS program.
Students transferring from any two-year community college or technical school can bring in up to 64 credits of previous college coursework. Students will be able to complete their Bachelor’s degree in approximately two years, assuming they will take an average of 30 credits per year. The maximum number of credits available per year is 36.
Students who have attended other four-year colleges and universities may have their credits evaluated. We accept up to 95 transferable credits from an accredited four-year institution.
For the graduate degree programs, six elective credits may be transferred in depending on the specific courses taken and their applicability to the overall program curriculum. Work training and experiential learning can also be evaluated for credit into this program.
What else can be evaluated for credit by the sgps?
- CLEP Testing
- Military Experience
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- PLA is a process by which learning mastered outside of a formal classroom is reviewed for college-level equivalency. Elizabethtown College offers a PLA pathway for non-traditional students enrolled in an Etown undergraduate degree program to accelerate their academic progress.
*For more information on how these options can be evaluated contact one of our admissions counselors.
Jay Fellowship Referral Program
This initiative allows current students or Etown alumni to recommend prospective students to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies (SGPS), all while contributing to reducing their financial obligations. When you refer a student, both you and the referred student will receive a complimentary credit applicable towards your preferred program or ongoing course of study. Learn more about the Jay Fellowship Referral Program.