The Computer Science faculty members are dedicated to providing quality education for our students. We care about each of our students on an individual basis, providing a personalized education for every individual in our department.
Tim McDevitt, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
mcdevittT@etown.edu | 717-361-1337
Dr. McDevitt holds a B.S. in both Mathematics and Physics from James Madison University, and M.A.M.and Ph.D. degrees in Applied Mathematics from the University of Virginia. His research interests include solid mechanics and shell theory, statistics, cryptology, and the use of mathematical software.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Lehigh University
- M.S., Computer Science, Lehigh University
- B.S., Physics, Elizabethtown College
- Ph.D., Computer Science, Purdue University
- M.S., Computer Science, Purdue University
- B.S., Computer Science, Morehouse College
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Delaware
- M.Eng., Engineering Science/Computer Design, Penn State University - GreatValley
- B.S., Engineering, University of Texas
Dr. Kristen Waughen
Adjunct Professor of Computer Science, Department of Computer Science
firstname.lastname@example.org | (717) 361-4760 | E284C
- Ph.D., Information Systems Management, Walden University
- M.S., Information Systems, Shippensburg University
- B.S., Susquehanna University