Team Member Responsibilities
- Vice President for Administration & Finance – Serves as Lead and acts as the liaison between the EMG and the College President and Senior Staff. Keeps the group informed of matters pertaining to facilities and administration. Notifies the family in the case of an employee fatality. Provides direction for the EMG in times of emergencies. Acts as E.O.C. command.
- Associate VP for Human Resources – Serves as Co-Lead and represents the interests of College employees. Provide direction for the EMG in times of emergencies. Provide guidance in the areas of life safety. Provides guidance in the area of safety and ensures proper safety protocols are followed.
- Director of Campus Security – Insures that the site is kept secure during times of emergencies. Acts as liaison with outside emergency agencies. Acts as forward command at the site of the emergency. Keeps in contact with the EMG.
- Dean of Students – Acts as the liaison between the EMG and the College President and Senior Staff. Keeps the Group informed of matters relating to residence life. Notifies the parents in the case of a student fatality.
- Director of Facilities Management – Acts as a resource to the Group in the area of building and grounds. Provides manpower and vehicle transport as needed. Provides guidance in the area of safety and ensure proper safety protocols are followed.
- Executive Director of Communications & Marketing – Has responsibility for all on-campus communications, including employees and students. Acts as liaison with senior staff.
- Director of Student Wellness – Serves as the emergency contact for counseling.
- SCRIBE: Takes minutes for EMG exercises and actual emergencies
- Director of Dining Services – Addresses issues relating to food service for the college community during emergencies.
- College Nurse Liaison – Provides guidance in the area of health services for the Group during times of emergencies.
- Director of Communications – Has responsibility for all off-campus communications including television, radio and print media.
- Director of Community Affairs and College Special Events –Acts as a liaison with the borough and township as needed.
- Executive Director of ITS – Addresses issues related to Information Technology Services.
- Director of Residence Life – Directs residence life staff in emergency tasks for shelter and welfare of residents of campus housing.
- Director of Campus Services – Addresses issues related to internal and external telecommunications.
- Dean of Faculty – Acts as a liaison with faculty and represent them in regards to the emergency.
- Director of International Programs – Acts as a liaison with international students and represent them in regards to the emergency.
Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
The Emergency Operations Center has been established to help insure a timely and effective response to potential or actual site emergencies. The EOC contains the resources necessary for the Emergency Management Group (EMG) to manage emergencies.