Elizabethtown College Summer Sessions
Students wishing an accelerate their academic goals or simply seeking an opportunity to catch up, get ahead, or squeeze more into their busy lives between regular semesters are encouraged to register for summer study with us. Engaging online courses from some of Elizabethtown's best faculty. These courses offer the same high quality, interactive learning that occurs in the classroom using an online platform that is convenient and flexible.
Academic Calendar Disclaimer
Dates listed in the academic calendar are subject to change without notice. Also, specialized programs may run on a different calendar. Please see your program advisor for more information.
2024-2025 Summer Academic Calendar and Important Dates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Instructions
- Currently enrolled students can use their JayWeb accounts to register for a Summer Course during open Registration for the spring semester. Alternately, you may submit the Summer Registration Request Form ahead of open registration.
- High School Students, please visit the Admissions Office webpage dedicated to High School Dual Enrollment.
- Visiting Students are required to complete the Course Registration Form for Visiting Students.
- Students interested in withdrawing from a summer course MUST submit the online "Summer Course Withdrawal Form".