Frequently Asked Questions
Elizabethtown College has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of Elizabethtown College. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Elizabethtown College and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
How do I request a transcript?
Paper Transcript Requests through Registration and Records Office: Former students can elect to order an official paper transcript from the Office or Registration and Records by submitting the
Transcript Request Form
to our office for processing. Federal Law requires a signature PRIOR TO release of transcript.
All financial obligations must be addressed BEFORE a transcript request can be processed
Transcript Request Forms
can also be mailed (Registration and Records, One Alpha Drive, Elizabethtown, PA 17022), faxed (717-361-1427) or e-mailed (email@example.com).
Paper or Electronic Transcript Requests through The National Student Clearinghouse. Former students who no longer have an active JayWeb account can order transcripts though
The National Student Clearinghouse (https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/ficecode/00326200)
network. You will be required to create an account in order to request a copy of your academic transcript be sent either by the U.S. Postal Service or electronically. You will use this same account to place future orders. Follow the instructions for submitting your consent form as you create your personalized account. You are required to submit the consent form only once. There is a $2.50 fee charged by
The National Student Clearinghouse for processing each request in-network. An addition $1 will be charged for transcript delivery to anyone out-of-network.
Are there any fees associated with a transcript request?
- Paper transcript requests processed through the Office of Registration and Records have no associated fees for service.
- Paper or electronic transcript requests process through The National Student Clearinghouse will have a $2.50 fee for service for every transcript request sent in-network and a $3.50 fee for out-of-network transcripts. It is recommended you ensure that you do not have any financial holds on your academic record. Students or Alumni can contact the Business Office by dialing 717-361-1417.
- Enrolled students CANNOT use their Student Identification Cards to pay for electronic transcript requests through The National Student Clearinghouse . All electronic transcript requests require a valid credit card for this service.
How long does it take to process my request?
- Transcripts are processed during normal business hours of operation.
- Please allow 2-5 working days for processing of transcripts whether made electronically or by using the paper request form; however, additional time should be expected during peak periods of the academic year such as the beginning or end of the semester, or during registration. In addition, if you are a first-time user of The National Student Clearinghouse you will be required to submit a Consent Form in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act ( FERPA) this process will add additional processing time to the request.